Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hard times with Big Gulp...

Even though I find it baffling that I carry around 80+ icecream cones to cure these creatures of their diseases, I do like the thought that battles consist of me lobbing them in from the ringside...

On the topic of Pokemon, as I mentioned, I'm currently playing Black2... In Japanese...
I also don't read Japanese, which means the plot doesn't really get spoiled for the EU release!
Still, being the big nerd I am, I nickname all my Pokemon, and generally stick with one balanced team for the storyline. Because of this, they each gain a bit of a character as the game goes on, which is nice... Big Gulp just can't get anything right... Poor Big Gulp...

I ought to play Nuzlockes, so I can kill off the creatures I befriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment